Fertility Fellowship Course Introduction
Fertility Fellowship Course at Genesis Fertility and Laparoscopy Centre is a one-year course, tailor-made for candidates who are aspiring to enhance knowledge and skills in treating patients with infertility issues. At the end of the course, a candidate will be trained to manage clinical aspects of running a full fledged infertility centre.
One-year time spent at Genesis will include organised and structured review and thorough work up of infertility cases. There will be training schedule with weekly theory sessions, monthly journal club meeting which you are expected to prepare from high quality journal articles.
We strongly recommend each candidate to publish at least one article in an indexed journal or least is to try to get a poster or an oral presentation in National conferences i.e., ACE, ISAR and IFS, as this really highlights the CV.
Few points to note about the one-year journey:
1. Genesis is a paperless Fertility centre and you are expected to maintain electronic medical records for notes and protocols.
2. You will be trained in different protocols and understanding the same
3. Your training will include attending out-patient clinics, ultrasound scans including 3D and early gestation, tracking scans for IUI and IVF.
4. You will attend IVF and Gynaecology theatres.
5. You will be posted for 1 month in andrology and embryology.
6. You are expected to work 6 days a week and any leaves must be approved in advance.
7. No unnecessary leaves are entertained during the tenure.
8. The Programme will be extended if leaves exceed 1 month.
9. Maintain strict confidentiality. We are absolutely against any lapses with regards to patient confidentiality and there is zero tolerance to not abiding to
this rule. We will not hesitate to terminate the fellowship prematurely if the NOV 2020 candidate breaks this rule.
10. Treat patients with respect
11. Maintain punctuality
12. Dress formally. Casual wear and jean pants are not accepted
13. No accommodation will be provided
You are highly recommended to attend the interview only if you are committed to give one year of your time to fertility training. You will also have to bear in mind the net loss of earning in the said 1 year as well as the expenses incurred in terms of fee, travel and accommodation
Dr. Narmada Katakam
MD (OBG) (Osm) FRCOG (UK), DFRSH, PGCertME, CESR(UK)
Genesis Fertility and Laparoscopy Centre
If you are struggling to have a baby, get in touch with the fertility experts at Genesis Fertility and Laparoscopy Centre. They will help you with your medical check-up, diagnose the underlying fertility disorders, and address your concerns before suggesting a genuine treatment to help you conceive and deliver a healthy baby.
Genesis Fertility and Laparoscopy Centre has state-of-the-art infrastructure, the latest medical equipment, and experienced fertility experts. There is a huge array of satisfied patients who have been able to witness parenthood care at Genesis Fertility and Laparoscopy Centre.
To Experience the joy of holding your little one in your arms, schedule an appointment at Genesis Fertility and Laparoscopy Centre today!