INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION RECOGNISED Fellowship Certificate in Infertility Course
We are delighted to announce that we are offering second batch of Infertility Fellowship Programme at Genesis Fertility & Laparoscopy Centre, Kothapet, Hyderabad, starting in January 2021
Course Duration: One Year
Eligibility Criteria: MBBS, MS (OBG) MD, DGO
No. of Seats per Batch: 30 (1st come 1st serve)
No. of Classes: Weekly one class
Mandatory: 80% attendance
- Rs.75,000/- (Course Fee) + 5,000/-(Service Charges) Total Rs. 80,000/-
- One DD Rs. 50,000/- in favour of “IMA AMS Telangana State”
- One DD Rs. 30,000/- in favour of “IMA AMS” payable at Hyderabad.
Xerox copies of
- Medical Council Registration
- IMA Life Membership Certificate
- IMA AMS Life Membership Certificate (If you are not already a Member, please enroll by paying (Cheque or DD) of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “IMA AMS Telangana State” Payable at Hyderabad.
- Three recent passport size photos.
For Details Contact: P. THIRUPATHI REDDY ON +91 9701200345
Dr R Narmada Katakam
MD (OBG) (Osm) FRCOG (UK), DFRSH, PGCertME, CESR(UK)
Fertility Specialist & Gynaecologist
(Accredited by British Fertility Society, UK)
GENESIS FERTILITY & LAPAROSCOPY CENTRE
If you are struggling to have a baby, get in touch with the fertility experts at Genesis Fertility and Laparoscopy Centre. They will help you with your medical check-up, diagnose the underlying fertility disorders, and address your concerns before suggesting a genuine treatment to help you conceive and deliver a healthy baby.
Genesis Fertility and Laparoscopy Centre has state-of-the-art infrastructure, the latest medical equipment, and experienced fertility experts. There is a huge array of satisfied patients who have been able to witness parenthood care at Genesis Fertility and Laparoscopy Centre.
To Experience the joy of holding your little one in your arms, schedule an appointment at Genesis Fertility and Laparoscopy Centre today!